Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (7)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books your borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks.

My lists are over the course of the past 2 weeks! 

eBooks:

 
  
               








 Red Rising by Pierce Brown (Barnes and Noble)
My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris (Entangled)
Fatal by T.A. Brock (Author)
Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson (Edelweiss)
You Are Here by Liz Fichera (Amazon FREE)
Austenland: A Novel by Shannon Hale (Amazon FREE)
Red at Night by Kate McGarry (Amazon FREE)
The Gift of a Good Start by Earl Sewell (Amazon FREE)
Very Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills (Amazon)
See Me by Wendy Higgins (Amazon)
Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick (Edelweiss)
Balance Keepers: The Fires of Calderon by Lindsay Cummings (Edelweiss)
The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan (Edelweiss)

Feral by Holly Schindler (Edelweiss)
Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley (Edelweiss)
The Art of Falling by Jenny Kaczorowski (Amazon)
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (iBooks FREE)
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (iBooks FREE)
Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf  (Barnes and Noble)

Prints:



Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (Penguin)
Guy In Real Life by Steve Brezenoff (Harper)
Royally Lost by Angie Stanton (Harper)
How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark (Harper)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (Barnes and Noble)
The Ring and The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz (Barnes and Noble)
Easy by Tammara Webber (Barnes and Noble)
Deceiving Lies by Molly McAdams (Fresh Fiction)
Misunderstandings by Tiffany King (Fresh Fiction)
Counting to D by Kate Scott (Reviewer Friend, thanks Samantha)

What did you get this week?


8 comments:

  1. Wow this is an awesome Stacking The Shelves! I loved Red at Night and Counting to D, and I also have a bunch of these on my to read list. Enjoy all your awesome new books! :D

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Rising sounds awesome. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books for you this week! I have a lot of those books on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've got an amazing haul this week. There are so many books that I see that are currently on my TBR list and I am dying to read. I'm especially excited to get my hands on Dorothy Must Die, that was looks so good. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, what a fantastic haul! Ooooh, See Me!! It was such a super cute and adorable book!
    I cannot wait to hear what you think of Dorothy Must Die!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great haul! I'm very curious what you'll think of Dorothy Must Die. I've seen some mixed reviews but I'm pretty curious about it. Enjoy all the books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best book haul, ever! The Dolls, Don't Touch, Feral, The Immortal Rules, DOROTHY MUST DIE! :D

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing haul! Congrats!! I love Easy. So many of these are on my wishlist =) I've got a copy of the Immortal Instruments, but haven't read it yet. Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great week.

    My STS
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)